Thursday, January 28, 2010

Big Sister

I wanted to say thank you. Thank you to my sister. Jennifer is much more than just by big sister. She's a friend. A best friend. And it's obvious from these old pictures that she's loved me from the start. How you could you not?


I think this is the first time she held me circa December 1979. See, I made her happy back then too.


Here's my dad reading a little Dr. Seuss to us. Would you believe I still remember my dad telling me stories and even singing to me as a child. "I've Been Working on the Railroad" really sticks in my head.

I'm pretty sure this was a thank you kiss for the book she just gave me.


I'm not sure why I'm all dressed up in a bow tie and velvet jacket and Jenn's sporting the pink and purple sweatsuit.



And she certainly is cool!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love that photo series! You two were super cute kids! I'm glad you and Jenn are so close and that you live in the same city.