Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Phillies Spring Training

I'm not very good at remembering to take pictures on vacation. Here are some from last week's jaunt to Clearwater Florida.


This is where the Phillies play. Brighthouse Field in Clearwater Florida. The view from the outfield.


This is a sunset from the house we stayed at in New Port Richey.


Another Sunset (or the same one?).


In the Mini-van.

A view from our seats at the St. Pat's day game. Yes they are great seats and that is the beauty of Spring Training. I could have hit the guys in the dugout with my beer if I really wanted (and wanted to get kicked out).


My Dad and his friend Jerry. I played golf with Jerry twice.


That's Kyle Kendrick (recently sent to the AAA Lehigh Valley IronPigs) warming up before the last game.

No comments: