Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day Weekend

So once again I was traveling this past weekend. And saw my godson Ethan and we celebrated his little brother's (Grayson) 1st birthday on Saturday.

Ethan is eating breakfast (and stretching?).



Grayson is giving me a big laugh.



And then I got to spend some time with my dad and the family. We went to two different Brewery's in two days. I'm pretty sure that was up my dad's alley. But at both places, my sister ordered the sampler of beers. What a good idea and a ton of beer for a reasonable price.



So it was another fun weekend, with little rest, but lots of fun (and beer).

2 comments:

Jenn Rogers said...

I think both AJ and I had fun with the sampler--so many different tastes. I'm still not sold on that 13.8% alcohol beer--not so tasty but gives you a good buzz.

Jessica said...

Glad you had fun! We missed you!