Monday, February 2, 2009

Comedy is best with Friends

So after the Superbowl last night, The Office came on. For those of you who stumbled away from their couch before this 1 hour of pure entertainment, you missed out.  The show started off with Dwight conducting a very realistic fire drill. It was awesomely funny.  Two hightlights, the cat and Kevin looting.



My friend Jessica was laughing so hard she cried. I was keeled over with laughter, thinking all the amazing food we had prepared might not last long in my stomach. It was amazing. Did I say that already?

The best part of comedy is sharing the laughter with someone. I've decided that I need to see comedies with others. I think I feed off others laughter and vice versa. It's going to be a new policy. Plus I love movies and will go to almost anything as I enjoy the entertainment of the big screen. I think the reason I didn't think Step Brothers with Will Ferrell was as funny as it could be was that I was alone when I watched it. Never Again!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree. I love love love the movies too, and will go see anything with you anytime. As long as it won't give me nightmares. Or make me bawl uncontrollably. Or conflict with Oren's bedtime. Otherwise, I'm totally in.

Jessica said...

I am so glad we got to laugh together! It's so true that comedy is best with friends. Please, can we all see Bruno together this summer?

Ali said...

Next time we are together we are watching Stepbrothers, no ifs, ands, or buts about it.