Monday, February 9, 2009

Speaking of Comedy

So this past Saturday, I went to the DC Improv to see Ben Bailey, of Cash Cab, do his stand up. Jenn, my sister, got me and Martyn, my brother-in-law, tickets for christmas. Well it was freaking hysterical. I mean I was laughing so hard at one point I thought I was going to pass out from the lack of air. I cried. It was great. I mean Ben almost got in a fight with a patron, the patron was drunk and obnoxious and not picking up on the very clear clues to shut the F up.

Anyway, I couldn't recommend Ben Bailey enough and it was great to laugh so hard. I mean really amazingly fun.

Here is a clip from Ellen DeGeneres Show. The 4 minute mark is really funny.

2 comments:

Jenn Rogers said...

omg--i died laughing at that Ellen clip. Thanks for sharing, Nick--much needed on Monday morning!

Nick said...

There are some Ben Bailey clips on you tube too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WT6tB6U_uc